Friday, February 13, 2015

Swimming Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day swimmers! Because we totally need an extra day to celebrate how much we love our teammates.

My team finally has the weekend off of traveling to recover at our home pool. I've been running practice all week which has resulted in a lot of fun get-out relays and starts.

I'll be spending my V-day telling my teammates how much I love them. The highlight of every swimmers Valentine's day is the USA Swimming valentines. My team has been sending them to each other via GroupMe all week. Here's a page to give you a preview of some quality swim humor: 

If that doesn't say swim love, I don't know what does.

SwimSwam has kindly drawn up a list of pick up lines exclusively for swimmers. Guaranteed to get you a date for Valentine's day, especially if you're planning on asking your date during morning practice.

I'll have more meet results to post in the future as we'll travel to Indiana next weekend. For now, happy Valentine's Day! Go tell your favorite swimmer that you love them more than food (just kidding we all know that's not possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment